Saturday, April 29, 2006

Welcome to the New Platinum Mix DJ Blog!

Okay so, I've been trying to put together some sort of Platinum Mix Productions newsletter for like the past 2 years and ran into a couple problems with it: 1) It was going to take up way too much time and 2) I'm just not that great of a writer. Last night, while DJing a wedding, I couldn't help but notice the fabulous job they did with the decorations and thought I'd love to share this with both my current, as well as possible future clients and the idea came to me that instead of a newsletter a blog could be the perfect solution! So, not sure how often this is actually going to get updated, but I'll try my best to post any creative event ideas I see, and of course all the new & exciting stuff going on at Platinum Mix. :)

No comments: