Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wedding Brunch at Polo Fields

Sunday afternoon weddings seem to be becoming alot more popular suddenly. This past Sunday I had the pleasure of working an afternoon wedding ceremony & reception at the Polo Fields in Ann Arbor. I've worked at the Polo Fields several times but this was the first afternoon event I've had there. I was really impressed! They had food stations set up around the room for brunch, including an omelette's station where you chose the ingredients for your omelette and a chef cooked it up right there on the spot for you. All the food was delicious and the guests seemed to enjoy themselves. For me, its really strange getting off work at 4:00pm, but it was kinda nice....I think I like the sunday afternoon brunch wedding idea! :)

My Saturday night wedding was held at the Masonic Temple in Downtown Detroit. I can't believe I've never been there before, the Crystal Ballroom is gorgeous. If you are looking for something a little different than your standard hotel reception room, most def check out the Masonic Temple. The roller derby girls were skating upstairs on a different level, I was so tempted to put the music on auto-play and sneak up there to check them out. It was really nice meeting and working with Ana Skidmore from Twofoot Creative who was Bettie and Ryan's Day of Coordinator and Joe Nicoloff from Nicoloff Photography. Check out a few pictures from their wedding on our photo galleries.

No comments: