Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Go Tracie, Go Tracie, Go!

Our wedding planner friend, Tracie Morris from You're the Bride, sent me over an email with some information about a new package she has put together for day-of wedding coordination. I'm feeling really guilty about this, but I accidentally deleted the email with the actual special offer details. Sorry Tracie! However, I didn't want to have to bother her to re-send so I surfed on over to her website and took a look at her "Service Offerings" page. And was actually really surprised....Tracie has some really unique and cool packages put together for the bride and groom's seeking a little wedding planning help. She's got all your traditional wedding planner and day-of coordination packages, but she's also got this "Brainstorming Service" that I think sounds pretty cool, a "Powder Room Pampering" service (who doesn't want to be pampered right?), and even just a "Candy Buffet" service for folks looking for some help in just getting all that candy setup for their guests. The "E-Planning Ensemble" also seems like a solid deal for the computer savvy bride (and Tracie has always been super quick at responding to emails!). More guilt because I can't find the package labeled "Mini day of coordination", which is what I'm supposed to be posting about. Oh well, if you are looking for an awesome deal on a great wedding planner, click on over to http://yourthebride.com/. Contact Tracie and tell her Platinum Mix sent ya, and she'll hook you up with the goods.

No comments: