Sunday, December 28, 2008

hula hoops?

Congrats to Sarah and David who were married yesterday! The reception was held at the Grand Ledge Opera House. My first time there...actually my first time ever in Grand Ledge. We don't usually take jobs that far out (Platinum Mix is based in Northville, MI), but Sarah and David came to visit me and were so cool and I figured I could make an exception. Instead of the traditional glass-clinking to get the bride and groom to kiss, David and Sarah brought hula hoops and instructed the guests to come out to the dance floor and hula hoop to get them to kiss. This most def put an interesting *twist* on things! :) Bridal Party dance was a very fun "Thriller" routine. I was set-up on the balcony, so I was too far away to snap any pics. I'm kinda hoping Sarah and David's amazing photographer - Nicole Blair from Nicole Ladonne Photography will post a hula hoop shot on her blog so I can steal it! :)

No comments: