Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Alright, just wanted to mention that after experiencing the buffet at Glen Oaks for Heather and Shane’s wedding Sept. 29th and at Kary and Michael’s wedding at Springfield Oaks Sept. 15th ---- Oaks Management offers the BEST buffet that I have ever personally experienced in the entire Metro Detroit area. They have this salad bar that is so big and has so much good stuff to put on it, my plate was full before I even got to the meat part. YUM! And that chocolate mousse stuff....yummmmyyyy!!! (discounts now available to platinum mix customers who are having their wedding at an Oaks Management place and have ordered the buffet….lol)

Speaking of Heather and Shane’s wedding, that reception was wild! They gave away the coolest favors…shot glasses that said “I went to Heather and Shane’s wedding and all I got was this lousy shot glass”. Awesome idea. Usually people forget their favors, so at the very end of the wedding I went looking for a few more shot glasses to take home and couldn’t find not a single one. Every single guest had taken home their glass – most def a first time for that!

Another great wedding was Jennifer and Jason’s. Their reception was held Sept. 30th at the Holiday Inn in Flint. I really liked working with Jennifer and Jason. They were clearly in love with each other, and seemed to be a great match. They were also tons of fun and so were their family and friends. Platinum Mix got to set-up all of our cool stuff (enhanced lighting, big video screen, music videos, photo montage, jam cam), and its always awesome to see our entire set-up get to come together. Most people pick one or two options, but I think its soooo much better with everything (ha-ha…I’m probably just biased though since I’m totally obsessed with DJ stuff…lol). Pictures from Jennifer and Jason's wedding can be found in our Hot Shots photo galleries.

I also enjoyed Anu & Abel’s wedding held on the Detroit Princess Boat. Boat weddings are so fun! And the Detroit Princess is really nice. The staff was super accommodating, they even let me plug into their built in sound system so I got to play on 8 speakers spread all over the boat – total surround sound. Their video is coming out really nice too…I’ve seen over 700 weddings, but when Andrew played me back their ceremony tape, the microphone we had on Abel picked him up saying the cutest things and it actually made me cry. (can’t believe I just admitted that on the internet!) :)

Also…..we are now using google’s online photo albums for our Hot Shots. This is much better because now our clients can easily download all the pictures our DJs took at their events. We also tried to re-organize our Hot Shots page on the website to make it a little easier for all of you to find the event you are looking for. If anybody has any questions about finding your event pics from the galleries please email platinummix@yahoo.com or call Sara at 248-349-8318.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really
really pleasant paragraph on building up new weblog.

my page; buy instagram followers